If you need to set up your virtual tour / property website, you can quickly and easily get it setup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you ordered 3D, your model is automatically added to the property website.
CONFIGURE YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- From your Manage Listings page, navigate to the VIRTUAL TOUR section Fig 1.1
- Next click on CONFIGURE TOUR Fig 2.1
- If you have already selected your tour favorites from the contact sheet, they will be in the tour on the right hand side of the screen. You can organize the sequence from this point (step 4). If the right side is empty or you want to add more photos, you can easily add the photos. DRAG PHOTOS Fig 3.1 from the left over to the right into the empty box at the end of the photos.
- To change the order of the photo sequence you DRAG THE IMAGES Fig 4.1 on the right into an empty white bar between photos or in the empty box at the end of the photos.
- To select the primary photo, the photo that displays as the first photo before the photo player begins, click EDIT PRIMARY PHOTO on the bottom left Fig 5.1
- CLICK ON ANY PHOTO to select as your primary photo. When done, click on BACK TO TOUR CONFIG in the lower right to go back to the tour configuration page Fig 6.1
- Once you have sequenced your tour the way you like it, click the SAVE VIRTUAL TOUR button in the lower right.
- Next, in the bottom left, select the option that says CHOOSE ACCENT PHOTOS FOR PROPERTY WEBSITE Fig 8.1
- Next, you will drag 1 image into each of the 4 blue boxes on the right side that say DROP ACCENT PHOTOS HERE Fig 9.1. If you want to change the photo that you selected, just drag and drop a new photo on top of the photo in the box.
Once you've dragged over your 4 images, you can give each photo a caption and description to the right of the photo box Fig 9.2. Both the caption and description fields are optional.
- After you've entered your captions and descriptions, click the SAVE SELECTIONS button Fig 10.1. The save button is located under the 4th accent photo.
- Now that you've saved your accent photos, let's preview the tour! Go ahead and click on the PREVIEW WEBSITE button Fig 11.1. The preview button is located under the 4th accent photo.
- In the preview you'll see the 4 accent photos towards the top, as well as when you scroll throughout the website Fig 12.1.
- To link your Property Website to MLS, please visit the Virtual Tour Linking to MLS and REALTOR.COM support page.
Image missing error
If you are receiving an image missing error when the tour loads, make sure you are selecting EDIT PRIMARY PHOTO at the bottom of the page and choosing a primary photo. Still experiencing problems? Contact our office or send us a message.