Once you have selected your favorite 30 images and downloaded them to a location on your computer, you are ready to upload into MRIS. If you are not familiar with downloading images from HomeVisit, click HERE.
- Navigate to mris.com and select LOGIN Fig. 1.1
- Enter your LOGIN CREDENTIALS Fig. 2.1
- In the center of the page, select the KEYSTONE option Fig. 3.1
- In the top search bar, SEARCH for your listing Fig. 4.1
- Once you've located the listing, select the PHOTOS icon to begin uploading images Fig. 5.1
- Click on ADD PHOTOS in the top right-hand corner, Fig. 6.1
- Select the "COMPUTER" option if the images are saved on your computer, Fig. 7.1
- SELECT multiple images from your computer and upload all 30 images to the listing. Please note, to select ALL images, hit CTRL + A for a PC, or hit Command + A for a Mac computer. If you want to select a group of images, click on the first image to highlight it blue then hold the shift button and click the last image you'd like selected. Fig. 8.1
- Once the images have uploaded to MRIS, you can sequence them quickly by dragging and dropping.
- After you sequence the images, you MUST give every image a generic caption, and select one image to be the "exterior main" or "primary image". When finished, make sure you click SAVE PHOTOS. Fig. 10.1 & 10.2
- After the changes have been saved, you need to submit the listing by selecting the drop-down menu under the address and choosing the option SUBMIT NOW Fig. 11.1
Article is closed for comments.