If you want to edit your property details, you can easily do it. We have provided you with a video as well as instructions.
STEPS TO EDIT PROPERTY DETAILS
- Navigate down to the vertical menu on the left and locate the LISTINGS section. Click on MANAGE LISTINGS Fig 2.1 in left side menu.
- Locate the Edit Property Details just below the property image in the property card Fig 3.1 and click on it.
- From here you can enter the property details like the number of bedrooms, bathrooms and more Fig 4.1
- Once you select your state, scroll to the bottom to save your selection by clicking UPDATE LISTING DETAILS Fig 5.1.
- If you update your listing with a MLSID NUMBER Fig 6.1 in your HomeVisit account, the property details will sync with MRIS. The MRIS data will overwrite details that are manually entered on the HomeVisit side.
Editing property details not updating on tour
If you've followed the steps above and the updated details are not updating on your tour, make sure you are selecting UPDATE LISTING DETAILS at the bottom of the page after you make the change. Still not there? Contact our office or send us a message.
- Make sure you save all your changes prior to navigating to a new page
- Make sure that the information is correct on MRIS
- Make sure you enter the correct MLSID number or the incorrect details will pull over. If you make this mistake, you can easily correct the issue by entering the correct MLSID number