Print material being delivered to an office address must be approved by 3:00 pm (EST) the day before the requested delivery day. Any approval after 3pm the day prior may require the package to be delivered to an after hours address or will be delivered to the office address the following business day. Make sure that you supply HomeVisit with an after hours address so we can deliver your print materials on time.
Articles in this section
- Print colors look different than my home printer
- Where can I pick up my print?
- Can brand standards be maintained for Brokers?
- Does HomeVisit print the pieces or outsource them?
- I didn’t receive my shipment. What do I do?
- How do I know my print pieces were shipped?
- Where can I see the status of my print production process?
- My package was not delivered to my office
- I did not receive my print for the weekend
- My print materials were printed with errors