Yes. All incoming support requests are logged and tracked until resolved, no matter how they are received: email, chat, phone call or web request. All notes or updates from you or our staff are logged and available for viewing.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Moiré Patterns in Digital Photography
- Pick Your Own CMYK Color
- ASCII Code
- Browser Computer Details
- Why you should clear your browser's cache and how to do it
- How do I use Join.me for shared screen support?
- Do I have to request help online or can I talk to someone?
- Can I get help from a my mobile phone?
- Do I have to explain my request again if I talk to more than one person?
- Does my support request get tracked?