IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR PRINT FOR THE WEEKEND,
THE DEADLINE FOR APPROVAL IS ON FRIDAY BY 3:00 PM EST
APPROVING A PROOF
All print pieces require a positive approval from you prior to printing
- Log into your HomeVisit account
- Click MANAGE LISTINGS Fig 2.1
- Under the Print Materials column, click on MODIFICATIONS & APPROVALS section Fig 3.1
- Navigate to section 3 REVIEW & APPROVE PROOFS Fig 4.1. Here you can view your proofs if needed
- Click the link to your piece under APPROVE PROOFS to release them for printing. Follow all the steps confirming delivery address, method and confirmation of payment.
- Click OK in the pop up notice box Fig 6.1 that tells you, you are about to approve the proof.
- Enter your shipping delivery address Fig 7.1. Select from a previous delivery address, add a new address, or choose one of HomeVisit's pickup/mail house options. If you have any specific delivery instructions, please leave them in the appropriate box. Click the Continue button.
- Choose your preferred SHIPPING METHOD Fig 8.1. Please note:
- HomeVisit courier delivers to office (business) addresses between the hours of 12:30 PM - 5 PM M-F. To receive print for office delivery, your proof must be approved no later than 9:30 AM the morning of and you must specify in the delivery instructions that you need it for same day office delivery.
- HomeVisit courier delivers to after hours (residential) addresses between the hours of 9 PM - 3 AM M-F. To receive print for after hours delivery, your proof must be approved no later than 3 PM the evening of and you must specify in the delivery instructions that you need it for same day evening delivery.
- HomeVisit courier does not deliver to residential addresses during the day.
- HomeVisit courier delivers in the immediate District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland areas. Some parts of D.C., V.A. and M.D. may not be applicable. If you are unsure if your package qualifies for courier delivery, please call our Customer Service department at 703.953.3866.
- HomeVisit offers FedEx 3-day, 2-day, Standard Overnight and Priority Overnight delivery options. Each option is based on the weight of the package and the selected shipping speed.
- HomeVisit offers free pick up of printed materials 24 hours at it's office location in Chantilly, VA. There is a breezeway with a bookshelf that houses all printed material. The breezeway is open 24 hours. Come any time you like! Address is: 14100 Parke Long Court, Suite G, Chantilly, VA. 20151.
- If you have selected to do a mailing with HomeVisit, please use the "Deliver to HV Mail House" option. It will automatically charge the appropriate $33 courier fee for our courier to pick up your printed cards and deliver them to our mail house.
- HomeVisit does not offer delivery via USPS/Standard Mail at this time.
- All printed material are delivered based on approval time. If you did not approve your proof within the approval deadline, your print is not guaranteed for delivery that day
- If you are unsure of approval deadlines please visit our support page WEEKLY PRINT TIMELINE
9. Review your shipping and delivery information and finalize payment Fig 9.1.
10. You will then be redirected to the Property Home Page where in box #3 Fig 10.1, you should now see a timestamp of when your proof has been approved.
Approving proof not working
If you are having issues following the steps above, you can email your approval to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Approving your print through the website is the preferred method as it will help prevent any possible delays. If you approve through email, there is a chance that it can cause you to miss a deadline if you are nearing the deadline time.