The time for a photo shoot varies but these are the general guidelines: a Standard Photo shoot is about (60) minutes; a Hybrid Fusion shoot is about (1.5) hours; and a Full Fusion shoot is (2-3) hours. These times may increase if the home is large, elevated photos are added, or panoramic images are added. Adding elevated images or panoramic images will add about (20) to (30) minutes to a photo shoot. Adding a Full Service video shoot can add (1) to (2) hours.
Articles in this section
- What if my photographer is late?
- What if I need to reschedule a photo shoot?
- I ordered a video shoot. Can video and photos be done in the same visit?
- Can I ask the photographer to take certain shots or angles?
- What rooms and areas are photographed?
- How many pictures are taken?
- How long does a photo shoot take?
- How do I prepare the home for photography?
- Does HomeVisit take photos on weekends?
- How long after my order is placed can the photo shoot be scheduled?