Generally, we photograph the entire house, or as much as possible so that you can show the whole home in the virtual tour. You can give the photographer direction at the photo shoot in terms of areas to focus on or ignore.
Articles in this section
- What if my photographer is late?
- Can I cancel a photo shoot?
- What if I need to reschedule a photo shoot?
- I ordered a video shoot. Can video and photos be done in the same visit?
- Can I ask the photographer to take certain shots or angles?
- What rooms and areas are photographed?
- How many pictures are taken?
- How long does a photo shoot take?
- How do I prepare the home for photography?
- Does HomeVisit take photos on weekends?