Viewing your property's website gives clients many avenues to reach out to you. To make sure you receive their attempts to contact you, you'll need to have your agent profile set up correctly. If you want to add or change your contact information that appears on your property website, you can easily change it by following these instructions:
- Log in to your HomeVisit account by clicking LOGIN Fig 1.1 at the top of the website.
- Click on EDIT AGENT PROFILE Fig 2.1 in the upper left corner of the vertical menu.
- Scroll down to the PRIMARY CONTACT INFORMATION section Fig 3.1.
- Enter any contact phone numbers and/or emails here. The Primary Phone space will be displayed on the virtual tour under your Agent photo.
- the email address itself is hidden behind an envelope icon so that you can use an email address for an assistant if you like.
- Must be in JPG or PNG format.
- Large Photo must be no larger than 100 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall.
- Small Photo must be no larger than 50 pixels wide and 75 pixels tall.
- Use the Bio and Slogan boxes to give clients some background information about yourself.
Contact information not updating on tour
If you've followed the steps above and the contact information has not updated on your tour, make sure you are selecting SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page after you make the change. Still not there? Contact our office or send us a message.
Article is closed for comments.