Our photographers carry special elevated poles that can lift the camera up to 24 feet off the ground. An elevated photo benefits almost any home by giving a distinctive dimension to the front photo of the home. Elevated photos give the home more depth and make the shot distinctive from other homes shot at ground level. The front photo is the first seen online, in virtual tours, brochures and advertising. Starting at only $55, they are a great value. Click here for more information.
Articles in this section
- Do I need different photos for print advertising?
- How much does a photo shoot cost?
- What is a Spherical Panoramic image and why should I consider adding them?
- What is a Night photo shoot and how long does it take?
- What is an Elevated photo and why should I consider it?
- Why is Fusion Photography better?
- Why does Fusion Photography take longer and cost more?
- What is the difference between Standard Photography and Fusion Photography?