A night photo shoot captures the home with a darkening brilliant blue twilight sky and lighting inside the house on. This creates very striking and dramatic images that add impact to all marketing - online and in print. We stay at the home from 1 to 3 hours, as the sky darkens, shooting a variety of images as the sun sets and the sky becomes a deeper and deeper blue and lighting becomes more prominent. Click here for more information.
Articles in this section
- Do I need different photos for print advertising?
- How much does a photo shoot cost?
- What is a Spherical Panoramic image and why should I consider adding them?
- What is a Night photo shoot and how long does it take?
- What is an Elevated photo and why should I consider it?
- Why is Fusion Photography better?
- Why does Fusion Photography take longer and cost more?
- What is the difference between Standard Photography and Fusion Photography?