We use special lenses attached to our professional digital cameras, to capture a series of images that when combined, provide an amazing immersive view of any room in a home. These special images can rotate live on screen in 360-degrees, with incredible detail, just as if you are standing in the room. These images allow the visitor to look up and down, not just side-to-side, to see every detail. These panoramic images add a new dimension - especially in those areas in almost all homes where rooms tie together, to get a true-to-life feel of the home. They also allow viewing of flooring details, vaulted ceilings, two story spaces, lighting fixtures and other details that are what help sell homes and put the Buyer inside the home. HomeVisit panoramas go far, far beyond the quality of those from other sources and at only $20 retail per scene, they are a great value. Click here for a sample of panos. Click on the PANORAMA link to the right to view samples.
Articles in this section
- Do I need different photos for print advertising?
- How much does a photo shoot cost?
- What is a Spherical Panoramic image and why should I consider adding them?
- What is a Night photo shoot and how long does it take?
- What is an Elevated photo and why should I consider it?
- Why is Fusion Photography better?
- Why does Fusion Photography take longer and cost more?
- What is the difference between Standard Photography and Fusion Photography?