Yes. The HomeVisit system can accept floor plans from any source as long as they are in an approved electronic format and resolution: JPEG. This is especially helpful if floor plans have already been drawn or for builder homes.
Articles in this section
- How can I make changes to my Floor Plan Drawings?
- Where can I view my Floor Plan Drawings?
- How to Request Floor Plan Drawings
- 3D Scan Floor Plan Drawing
- What is the cost of adding the floor plan tour to the Homevisit Virtual Tour?
- What if I don’t know the exact square footage?
- How long does it take to get floor plans?
- Can I use my own floor plans?
- How and where does a Buyer see this?
- Why would I want to add this for my listings?