Usually. A video shoot will add (1) to (2) hours to the shoot. In larger homes, where we are shooting fusion and panoramic images, it may be difficult to complete everything in one visit. We also have to be mindful of light and sun position and for these reasons, video may need to be done in a separate shoot.
Articles in this section
- What if my photographer is late?
- Can I cancel a photo shoot?
- What if I need to reschedule a photo shoot?
- I ordered a video shoot. Can video and photos be done in the same visit?
- Can I ask the photographer to take certain shots or angles?
- What rooms and areas are photographed?
- How many pictures are taken?
- How long does a photo shoot take?
- How do I prepare the home for photography?
- Does HomeVisit take photos on weekends?