With Standard Photography, we take one picture of each scene with camera and flash. Fusion photography is a newer, more advanced process, where we take (3) photos of the same scene at varying exposure levels and then merge them together into one much better final image. Click here to see our Comparison Sample Gallery.
Articles in this section
- Can you service other areas besides the immediate DMV area?
- Do I need different photos for print advertising?
- How much does a photo shoot cost?
- What is a Spherical Panoramic image and why should I consider adding them?
- What is a Night photo shoot and how long does it take?
- What is an Elevated photo and why should I consider it?
- Why is Fusion Photography better?
- Why does Fusion Photography take longer and cost more?
- What is the difference between Standard Photography and Fusion Photography?
Article is closed for comments.