Photo shoots are scheduled by our Customer Service staff. When you place an order for photography, you can request a date and time range for your photo shoot. We will do our best to accommodate your request, although the final date and time depends on photographer availability and services ordered. Very soon after placing an order, usually the same day if an order is placed by 1PM, you will receive a confirmation email with the scheduled date and time.
Articles in this section
- What if my photographer is late?
- What if I need to reschedule a photo shoot?
- I ordered a video shoot. Can video and photos be done in the same visit?
- Can I ask the photographer to take certain shots or angles?
- What rooms and areas are photographed?
- How many pictures are taken?
- How long does a photo shoot take?
- How do I prepare the home for photography?
- Does HomeVisit take photos on weekends?
- How long after my order is placed can the photo shoot be scheduled?