This depends on the photo package ordered but all HomeVisit shoots include at least (30) still photos. We almost always shoot more than the minimum to give you options to choose from on your virtual tours and print. A typical full service package shoot where print is ordered will receive about (50) photos. Fusion photo shoots split the number of photos between fusion shots, where (3) photos are merged to create the final image. Our most popular photo shoot is the Hybrid Fusion shoot that provides (10) fusion images for main room areas and (30) standard stills for other areas.
Articles in this section
- What if my photographer is late?
- Can I cancel a photo shoot?
- What if I need to reschedule a photo shoot?
- I ordered a video shoot. Can video and photos be done in the same visit?
- Can I ask the photographer to take certain shots or angles?
- What rooms and areas are photographed?
- How many pictures are taken?
- How long does a photo shoot take?
- How do I prepare the home for photography?
- Does HomeVisit take photos on weekends?