You can easily and quickly place reorders for print following the steps below.
- First, you will want to go to HOMEVISIT WEBSITE and log into your account.
- Once in your account, click on ORDER SERVICES Fig 2.1 on the left side menu.
- Next, you will want to select OPTION 2: PLACE ORDER FOR EXISTING PROPERTY (ADDITIONAL SERVICES OR PRINT MATERIALS) Fig 3.1.
- If the listing you want to place a reprint for is not visible, enter the address in the search bar. Less of the address will display more choices. Once you see the listing you want to reorder select RE_ORDER PRINT MATERIALS Fig 4.1.
- Next, enter the QTY Fig 5.1 that you want to reorder and if the print has the option to be UV coated then check the box if you would like that applied. You can also click on MOST RECENT PROOF link to view the current proof. Click CONTINUE.
- Now you will choose whether this is a REPRINT WITH CHANGES or if you want to REPRINT NO CHANGES Fig 6.1 as is per the last proof printed.
- If you are making revisions, enter your changes in the PROVIDED TEXT BOX Fig 7.1. Please be as detailed as possible. Once entered click SUBMIT in the lower right.
- Continue checking out as usual with Payment. If you are having a proof revised, you will need to keep an eye out for a posted proof from HomeVisit and approve and select your delivery method once ready.