Fusion photos have much better depth, clarity, light balance and detail sharpness. Primarily, this comes from the fact that in taking 3 shots, we are capturing much more exposure range. This allows for a much better balance of natural light through windows and the lighting in the home - much the way your eye sees a room. Because of this, we can use less artificial flash lighting, which causes shadows and flat light in images. Click here for more information and examples.
Articles in this section
- Do I need different photos for print advertising?
- How much does a photo shoot cost?
- What is a Spherical Panoramic image and why should I consider adding them?
- What is a Night photo shoot and how long does it take?
- What is an Elevated photo and why should I consider it?
- Why is Fusion Photography better?
- Why does Fusion Photography take longer and cost more?
- What is the difference between Standard Photography and Fusion Photography?