Video on the Internet is exploding and video in real estate has become a hot button topic. Sellers are aware of video and want to see it used to market their homes. A recent survey found that Sellers are 73% more likely to list with a Realtor that includes video in their marketing package. Buyers are seeing property videos on more and more sites Video delivers SEO power by achieving higher search engine rankings. Video has sound and motion which can captivate attention.
Articles in this section
- Do the videos get linked to MLS?
- How do the videos get inside the HomeVisit Virtual Tour?
- Can I link videos to my web site?
- How much does it cost to shoot and produce a Full Service Video?
- Why choose Full Service HD video?
- How much does the Automatic Video cost?
- Why do a video at all?
- I had video footage shot. Where do I see it?
- What kinds of video does HomeVisit provide?