We have a two-page guide that is emailed with every photo order.
The photography of your home will be vital in marketing your home online and in print material. Please follow the steps below to ensure your home will be as ready as possible when the HomeVisit photographer arrives.
- Exterior Shots
- Remove cars from driveway and in front of the home
- Remove trash cans, hoses, or any other objects that may appear in the picture.
- Have yard cut and garden landscaped as best as possible.
- Have windows cleaned
- When it applies, have patio furniture clean and arranged as preferred.
- Uncover BBQ, Pools, and Spas when applicable
- All Rooms
- Turn on all lights and open blinds to get as much light in the room as possible
- Replace all burned out light bulbs
- Remove all clutter, including small trash cans, kid’s toys, and any other items that should not be displayed.
- This includes hiding/removing electrical cords.
- Arrange Furniture to show room as open as possible
- Have carpets and floors as clean as possible
- Re-paint and touch up where necessary
- Wall hangings aligned properly
- Remove personal photos and paintings if you do not want them on display
- Fans Turned off
- Have shower curtains open or closed, as how you would like displayed
- Remove all soaps, shampoos, etc.
- Clean mirrors
- All clutter on countertops put away
- Put out Towels
- Toilet seats down
- Have beds made
- Clothes and personal belongings put away
- Common Rooms
- Furniture arranged in a way that shows room at its best
- Pillows and throw blankets removed or displayed properly on furniture
- In Kitchen, remove any items displayed on refrigerator and appliances on countertops
Please sign in to leave a comment.