Yes. We understand that sometimes a Seller will decide to wait to list their home, or plans may change. As long as we have 24 hours notice before the scheduled photo shoot, we can cancel and refund your order, less a 3% processing fee, or credit back your HomeVisit account the full amount. If the order is cancelled less than 24 hours before the photo shoot date and time, a $35 shoot cancellation fee may apply.
Articles in this section
- What if my photographer is late?
- Can I cancel a photo shoot?
- What if I need to reschedule a photo shoot?
- I ordered a video shoot. Can video and photos be done in the same visit?
- Can I ask the photographer to take certain shots or angles?
- What rooms and areas are photographed?
- How many pictures are taken?
- How long does a photo shoot take?
- How do I prepare the home for photography?
- Does HomeVisit take photos on weekends?