Yes. You can submit your print in a HIRES PDF format. The PDF must be in RGB mode as well. Please make sure that if you are submitting your own print and have images and background that bleed off the page that you leave at least an additional .25" bleed edge so when we print and trim the piece that we will cut into the image and that allows the photo/image to bleed off the page.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit my own print
- Print colors look different than my home printer
- Where can I pick up my print?
- Who lays out the print pieces?
- How much do print materials cost?
- Can brand standards be maintained for Brokers?
- Can I customize HomeVisit pieces if I have my own logo / colors / design?
- Can I get glossy coating on my print pieces?
- Does HomeVisit print the pieces or outsource them?
- How are the pieces printed and what is the quality like?