If you want to change the default starting point of a virtual tour, you can easily do that. This is beneficial if you paid for a 3D Scan or a Video and want your tour to start with those visual media options.
CHANGE TOUR STARTING POINT
- From the HomeVisit website click on the LOGIN Fig 1.1 link at the top of the page
- Navigate down on the left side menu to MANAGE LISTINGS Fig 2.1.
- Locate the HVID just below the property address Fig 3.1 and click on it.
- Navigate to the DEFAULT TOUR VIEW section Fig 4.1.
- Select from the DROP DOWN OPTIONS Fig 5.1 the default state that you want the tour to start as.
- Once you select your state, scroll to the bottom to save your selection by clicking UPDATE LISTING DETAILS Fig 6.1.
Tour starting state did not update
If you've followed the steps above and your tour starting state did not update, be sure you click on UPDATE LISTING DETAILS. Still not there? Contact our office or send us a message.