1. From the Manage Listings page, click on the Config Tour icon to the far right of the property address.
2. Select the option to configure the tour using the new HTML configurator.
3. In the bottom left hand corner, click on EDIT PRIMARY PHOTO.
4. Select the photo you want to be the primary photo. It should show up in the top center once it's been selected.
5. Click BACK TO TOUR CONFIG in the bottom right.
**Please note, you do not need to include the primary photo in the selected tour photos. Even though you do not include it in the selected tour photos, it will still exist as the primary photo**