Once you have decided that you would like to use HomeVisit’s direct mailing services, just follow these easy steps to get started:
1. Email or call our customer service department with the following information
- Address of the listing in our system. (If it is not in our system a new record will be created)
- The size of the print piece you would like.
- Below is a list of common sizes.
- If you would like to mail a print piece outside of the sizes mentioned above please reach out to the mail service department directly at [email protected]
- Mailing Class
- First Class or Standard
- It is highly recommended that any mailers display time-sensitive information be mailed out using First Class postage
- More Information on the difference between the two classes can be found here: (Link to Mailing Class Breakdown)
- With this information, our customer service department can create a mail service request in our system which will unlock the print builder and allow you to start on the production of the print piece itself. Follow these instructions to create your print piece:
How to Configure Your Print
- While production is working on your print piece now is the time that you would want to email the mail service department the mailing parameters that will be used to process your request for mailing. Instruction on what constitutes mailing parameters can be found here: (Mailing Parameters and How to Submit Them)