IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR PRINT FOR THE WEEKEND,
THE DEADLINE FOR APPROVAL IS ON FRIDAY BY 3:00 PM EST
There are two ways to submit text and photos for your print pieces.
Request A Proof from HomeVisit: You simply copy and paste the text for your listing into the web form (or email a word doc to email@example.com and note that you sent an email to production in the notes box on the web form) and check off a number of favorite photos for us to build your print piece.
- Login to your HomeVisit account
- Click MANAGE LISTINGS Fig 2.1
- Under the Print Materials column, click the CONFIGURE PRINT option Fig 3.1. This will open the Property Home Page, where a number of tasks can be accomplished
- Under “2” Configure Print Materials click REQUEST A PROOF FROM HOMEVISIT Fig 4.1
- You are taken to the SUBMIT TEXT tab Fig 5.1.
- Copy and paste text into the spaces provided and click Save Fig 6.1
- Click the FAVORITE PHOTOS tab Fig 7.1. This gives you a contact sheet of home photos
- Click the PRINT ICON Fig 8.1 to select a photo (it will turn green)
- Select photos that you want to use on your print piece
- Click the FINALIZE & NOTIFY tab Fig 10.1
- Enter any notes and select an open house date if you have one. Then click the Finalize & Notify button Fig 11.1
- Within 24 business hours you will receive a PDF for review
Configure Your Own Print Material: This step will allow you to choose a template and insert photos and text directly into the template layout. Here is a link to the article that explains it step by step: Configure Print with Online Print Builder
If you do not have a print builder set up with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a print builder to be added online.