If you need to set up your virtual tour / property website, you can quickly and easily get it setup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you ordered 3D, your model is automatically added to the property website.
CONFIGURE YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- From your Manage Listings page, navigate to the VIRTUAL TOUR section Fig 1.1
- Next click on CONFIGURE TOUR Fig 2.1
- The next screen should redirect you automatically to select the Primary Photo. If it does not, click on the button on the lower left that says EDIT PRIMARY PHOTO. The photo that you click on will be the first photo that appears on your Virtual Tour. Note - This photo will not appear with the rest of your photos in the Configure Tour Section but is in fact the first photo of your tour. Fig 5.1
- If you have already selected your tour favorites from the contact sheet you can choose to display only your tour favorites by clicking on the circle at the top of your photos that says SHOW FAVES. You can then click on the button that says MOVE ALL at the top and move all of your photos over to the right to the SELECTED TOUR PHOTOS section. If you would like to pick which photos you would like to include in your tour just DRAG A PHOTO Fig 3.1 to the right hand side (you can select multiple my holding the CTRL key while selecting) into the empty box provided to the right.
- To change the order of the photo sequence you DRAG THE IMAGES Fig 4.1 on the right into one of the gray boxes that say DROP HERE in between each photo. Make sure that your cursor literally touches the words that say DROP HERE and the drop here box will turn to the color green and then let go of the left clicker on the mouse to drop the photo.
- Once you have sequenced your tour the way you like it, click the SAVE VIRTUAL TOUR button in the lower right.
- Next, in the bottom left, select the option that says CHOOSE ACCENT PHOTOS FOR PROPERTY WEBSITE Fig 8.1
- Next, you will drag 1 image into each of the 4 blue boxes on the right side that say DROP ACCENT PHOTOS HERE Fig 9.1. If you want to change the photo that you selected, just drag and drop a new photo on top of the photo in the box.
Once you've dragged over your 4 images, you can give each photo a caption and description to the right of the photo box Fig 9.2. Both the caption and description fields are optional.
- After you've entered your captions and descriptions, click the SAVE SELECTIONS button Fig 10.1. The save button is located under the 4th accent photo.
- Now that you've saved your accent photos, let's preview the tour! Go ahead and click on the PREVIEW WEBSITE button Fig 11.1. The preview button is located under the 4th accent photo.
- In the preview you'll see the 4 accent photos towards the top, as well as when you scroll throughout the website Fig 12.1.
- To link your Property Website to MLS, please visit the Virtual Tour Linking to MLS and REALTOR.COM support page.
Image missing error
If you are receiving an image missing error when the tour loads, make sure you are selecting EDIT PRIMARY PHOTO at the bottom of the page and choosing a primary photo. Still experiencing problems? Contact our office or send us a message.