The steps below will show you what to do with a zip file once you've downloaded them from HomeVisit. Please keep in mind that these instructions are for Windows.
- Create a New Folder on your Desktop in which you will put the photos.
- Once you've downloaded your images, locate the zip file
- Click on the zip file to open it
- Single click on any 1 photo to highlight it blue
- Now on your keyboard, hit CTRL and the letter "A". This should highlight all of the images blue.
- Now that all the images are highlighted, we want to copy and paste them in the folder we created at the beginning of this tutorial. To do that quickly, hit CTRL and the letter "C" on your keyboard to copy. Please note, nothing will happen when you click CTRL C, however, as long as you've done that. Your images should have copied.
- Now minimize these windows and locate the property folder on your Desktop. Double click it to open it. It will be empty because we haven't put anything in there yet. Hit CTRL and the letter "V" to paste the files into the folder.
- Now that the images are in the folder, they are unzipped. You can now upload them to MRIS. When you are in your Keystone, click Add Photos to the listing, locate the property folder on your Desktop, single click one of the files to highlight it blue, then on your keyboard hit CTRL A. This should highlight all of the images and then you can click Open and they should all upload to MRIS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.