If you want to change the default size of how your tour displays your photos you can easily change it. You have the option to display ZOOM (FULL SCREEN) or FULL (FIT TO PAGE). You can only set this as global and not on a per listing basis. This change affects all of your tours.
- Log in to your HomeVisit account by clicking LOGIN Fig 1.1 at the top of the website.
- Click on EDIT AGENT PROFILE Fig 2.1 in the upper left corner of the vertical menu.
- Scroll down to the VIRTUAL TOUR PREFERENCES section Fig 3.1.
- Select the default view that you would like your tours to display the photos Fig 4.1.
- Scroll to the bottom and and click SAVE CHANGES.
Default photo view not updating on tour
If you've followed the steps above and the default view has not updated on your tour, make sure you are selecting SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page after you make the change. Still not there? Contact our office or send us a message.
Article is closed for comments.