If you want to remove an agent from a listing, you can easily make the change.
- Log in to your HomeVisit account by clicking LOGIN Fig 1.1 at the top of the website.
- Navigate down to the vertical menu on the left and locate the LISTINGS section. Click on MANAGE LISTINGS Fig 2.1 in the upper left corner of .
- Click on the PROPERTY ADDRESS Fig 3.1 for the listing you'd like to add an agent to
- Scroll down to BOX 4 and click on VIRTUAL TOUR - ADD ADDITIONAL LISTING AGENTS Fig 4.1
- Click on ADD ADDITIONAL AGENT Fig 6.1 to save your change.
- If the additional agent does not have a HomeVisit account, he/she will need to set up an account before they can be added as an additional listing agent.
Deleting an agent not updating on tour
If you've followed the steps above and deleting the agent has not updated on your tour, make sure you are selecting SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page after you make the change. Still not there? Contact our office or send us a message.
Article is closed for comments.