You can easily link the virtual tour to MLS and Realtor.com and see when the tour has been linked with a notification icon as well as a time stamp of when it completed.
LINK TOUR TO MLS
- From your Manage Listings locate the MLS ID section. Input your MLS number and click the Update button. Fig 1.1
- From your Manage Listings locate the VIRTUAL TOUR LINKING section Fig 1.2
- To link your tour to MLS click on LINK TOUR TO MLS Fig 3.1.
- A new window will pop up. Select your preferred MLS system and click the SELECT AND CONTINUE button, Fig. 4.1
- From here you have the option to select your default tour view Fig 5.1. Next you will need to select LINK TOUR TO MLS or CANCEL to complete your selection, Fig. 5.2
- Once your tour has linked the link icon will change from broken and gray to linked and green. You will also have a date and time stamp of the most current link Fig 6.1.
Tour not linking
If you've followed the steps above and your tour will not link, make sure you are selecting LINK TOUR at the bottom of the page after you make the change. Still not there? Contact our office or send us a message.