- In the tour configurator, in the bottom left, select the option that says CHOOSE ACCENT PHOTOS FOR PROPERTY WEBSITE Fig 1.1
- Next you will drag 1 image into each of the 4 blue boxes on the right side that say DROP ACCENT PHOTOS HERE Fig 2.1. If you want to change the photo that you selected, just drag and drop a new photo on top of the photo in the box.
- Once you've dragged over your 4 images, you can give each photo a caption and description to the right of the photo box Fig 3.1. Both the caption and description fields are optional.
- After you've entered your captions and descriptions, click the SAVE SELECTIONS button Fig 4.1. The save button is located under the 4th accent photo.
- Now that you've saved your accent photos, let's preview the tour! Go ahead and click on the PREVIEW WEBSITE button Fig 5.1. The preview button is located under the 4th accent photo.
- In the preview you'll see the 4 accent photos towards the top, as well as when you scroll throughout the website Fig 6.1.
- To link your Property Website to MLS, please visit the Virtual Tour Linking to MLS and REALTOR.COM support page.