Configuring your Floor Plans is very easy.
If you have not uploaded your floor plans, please do that first. Click here to learn how to UPLOAD FLOOR PLANS.
Once your Floor Plans have been uploaded to your listing, you are ready to begin configuring your floor plan tour.
CONFIGURE FLOOR PLAN
- From the Manage Listings Page, click the ADDITIONAL LISTING DETAILS option FIG 1.1 at the bottom of the property card
- Select the ADD/SET UP option Fig 2.1 under the Floor Plans column
- Next you will need to label your Floor Plans FIG 3.1. Click PREVIEW for each floor plan Fig 3.2, delete the UNTITLED caption and give each image a new caption, ex: Main Level, Upper Level, etc. Please note, there is no save option for the captions, they will automatically save in the NAME area and can be updated at any time
- Now you will need to sequence your Floor Plans. to the far right, click the dropdown under the ORDER column Fig 4.1 and select the number in which you would like the plan to appear in the sequence. For instance, if the Main Level needs to be the first floor plan displayed, choose the drop down menu item "1" in the order column
- Now, you are ready to begin the configuration part of the floor plan tour. Click the CONFIGURE option Fig 5.1 to the right of the caption
- On the left hand side is your floor plan, on the right hand side are the images you can select from Fig 6.1. Click anywhere in the floor plan to CREATE A MARKER. The maker is where you will add a photo. Please note, marker numbers are for your use only, they are not displayed on the actual floor plan tour
- Once you have placed a pin on the floor plan, DRAG AN IMAGE from the right hand side and drop it directly on the marker Fig 7.1. A green plus sign will appear to indicate it will add that image to the marker. Once you let go, you can hover over the marker to review the image Fig 7.2. Continue to add as many pins as you'd like
- To DELETE A MARKER single click on it. In the top right hand corner, you will see an option that says REMOVE MARKER Fig 8.1. When clicked, you will be prompted to confirm or cancel Fig 8.2 the marker removal
- EDIT/ADD DESCRIPTION. If you have previously configured the virtual tour, any captions and/or descriptions you added, will automatically be attached to the images. If you'd like to ADD captions and/or descriptions inside the floor plan tour configurator, single click the marker and click EDIT DESCRIPTION Fig 9.1. You will be prompted to input a caption and/or description Fig 9.2. When you are finished, click the SAVE button
- Once you've finished adding each marker and attaching images, you can click the X in the top right hand corner. All changes are SAVED AUTOMATICALLY
- Complete STEPS 5-10 on the other floor plan levels
- To preview your floor plan inside the HomeVisit tour, click the PREVIEW TOUR option in the preview column Fig 12.1
- You can remove a Floor Plan by selecting the REMOVE PLAN option Fig 13.1 in the delete column