The steps below will guide you on uploading floor plans so that you can configure the floor plan tour. Please note, this article is applicable to those that have floor plans from an outside vendor.
If HomeVisit is providing floor plans from the 3D model, they will be uploaded to the floor plan configurator for you. Click here to learn how to CONFIGURE YOUR FLOOR PLAN.
UPLOADING FLOOR PLANS
- From the Manage Listings Page, click on the ADDITIONAL LISTING DETAILS option Fig 1.1 located at the bottom of the property card.
- In the Floor Plans column, click the ADD/SET UP option Fig 2.1
- Select the CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD FLOOR PLANS option Fig 3.1
- Click the UPLOAD FILES button Fig 4.1
- Select the folder on your computer in which you'd like to upload the floor plans from Fig 5.1. By holding down the SHIFT button you can select a continuous group of images or hold down the CTRL/CMD button and click multiple images individually. Please keep in mind that the HomeVisit uploader only accepts files that are in JPG format
- Once your files have processed, you will receive a message Fig 6.1 stating that your processed images have been received. Please note, it can take up to 15 minutes for the floor plans to process
- After the upload has completed, you will see your floor plans are available for configuration Fig 7.1
Click here to learn how to CONFIGURE YOUR FLOOR PLAN