This is an overview of tips, tricks, and FAQs that will assist you with setting up your Property Website. Review each process to ensure a successful listing!
- AGENT PROFILE
- Ensuring that you have the appropriate contact information in your agent profile will allow clients to contact you via multiple avenues. Click HERE to learn which information is key for your Property Website.
- After your photos have been uploaded to your account, you'll want to download your images for the MLS and configure your Property Website. Configuring your Property Website will involve choosing images you'll want to include in the slideshow of the website, sequencing them, captioning them, and selecting accent photos. Find the articles below that will walk you through this process:
- If you've had a 3D Model rendered, it will automatically be loaded into your Property Website. If you haven't purchased a 3D model and want to learn more, click one of these articles below:
- Our Floor Plan Drawings are rendered from our 3D Models. Check out these articles that will help you make the most of your floor plan drawings:
- If you've purchased our MoVi video services, check out the articles below outlining some important features:
- If you've purchased Aerial Stills & Video, check out the articles below outlining some important features:
Article is closed for comments.