To make edits to existing floor plan drawings, you can respond to the original email in which you were sent the drawings, or, you can email email@example.com. When requesting changes, please be as specific as possible. Reference floor level, room name, dimensions and anything else we may need to identify the change.
Articles in this section
- How can I make changes to my Floor Plan Drawings?
- Where can I view my Floor Plan Drawings?
- How to Request Floor Plan Drawings
- 3D Scan Floor Plan Drawing
- What is the cost of adding the floor plan tour to the Homevisit Virtual Tour?
- What if I don’t know the exact square footage?
- How long does it take to get floor plans?
- Can I use my own floor plans?
- How and where does a Buyer see this?
- Why would I want to add this for my listings?
Article is closed for comments.