When purchasing a Domain Name from GoDaddy, you will need to update the Forwarding section in your settings. To do this, see below:
- Login to your GoDaddy account.
- Once logged in, click on the Domains section, Fig. 2.1
- Locate the domain name you wish to edit and click on domain settings, FIG. 3.1
- Then select Manage Connection, FIG. 4.1
- Find the Forwarding section and under Domain click Manage, FIG. 5.1
- Under the Domain tab, click the edit option, FIG. 6.1
- In the Forward To: section, input the HomeVisit Property Website address. Redirect Type should be set to 301 (Permanent). Forward Settings MUST BE set to FORWARD ONLY. Check the box to update namesevers. Fig. 7.1
- Once you've changed your information, click Edit, FIG. 8.1
- Lastly, click the Save button FIG. 9.1
Article is closed for comments.