Unfortunately, Garden State MLS does not allow vendors to automatically link tours on behalf of our agents. However, you can take the unbranded version of your tour link and input it into the MEDIA section of the Garden State MLS.
- Locate the link to the unbranded version of the Property Website. If you're not sure where to access it, click HERE.
- Login to your Garden State MLS account.
- Locate your listing by clicking AGENT MGMT, then click on VIEW/ED AGT INV, then click on ACTIVE INVENTORY as seen in FIG 3.1
- Then select the checkbox for the listing you'd like to add the Property Website to FIG 4.1
- On the top menu bar, select EDIT MEDIA FIG 5.1
- Select the VIRTUAL TOURS tab at the top and add your unbranded link in the URL section in the primary tour spot Fig. 6.1
- Once you've inserted the unbranded tour link in the URL section, click the SUBMIT button Fig. 7.1
- If you'd like to view your tour, click the CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIRTUAL TOURS option in the top right hand corner Fig. 8.1
***PLEASE NOTE*** At this time, our tour cannot pull information from the MLS. If you need property details edited on your Property Website, please forward the MLS listing to email@example.com and we will enter them for you, or, you can enter them manually by following these instructions HERE.
Article is closed for comments.