This tutorial will guide you through sending out an iFlyer that has already been configured. Please note, HomeVisit DOES NOT provide email lists. The email lists must be provided by you or your brokerage. To upload an email list, visit our tutorial HERE.
- From Manage Listings, expand the Additional Listing Details section and click Set Up under the iFlyer column, Fig. 1.1
- If you've already configured your iFlyer, you should see it listed on this screen. To send it out, you'll need to fill in the information under "Schedule Email Delivery for this Flyer". An important note here, is that you cannot send an iFlyer to an email address that it is being sent from. For example, if John Doe is sending an iFlyer and his email address is [email protected] he cannot send an iFlyer to [email protected], Fig. 2.1 & Fig. 2.2
- Once you've filled out the group and/or addresses, the send date, send from name, reply to email address and the subject line, click the Add New iFlyer Delivery button, Fig. 3.1
- After you've clicked the Add New iFlyer Delivery button, you'll see an option show below showing your scheduled delivery. You can schedule deliveries for future dates as well. Emails are typically delivered within 15 minutes of sending, Fig. 4.1
- You can add as many deliveries to as many emails (up to 40,000) as you'd like.