A Quick Snapshot of the tools available in HomeVisit’s ePrint platform. Access ePrint from Manage Listings by clicking on the red HOMEVISIT ePrint button.
The ePrint Editor
The ePrint editor is where you can interact directly with your print marketing design. To help you get familiarized with the editor, here are its basic parts:
- Menu Bar - This is the menu bar on the very top of the editor. From here, you’ll be able to Navigate through your pages, Save your work, Render a PDF Proof, Access How-To Videos, and Continue with placing an order.
- Toolbar - The toolbar is where you can adjust your view of the canvas with various Zoom tools.
- Left Side Panel - This panel shows a traffic light representation of your progress through each page of your design. Inside of this panel is also where you will find the Crop Photo Tool, the Floor Plan Fit Tool, fields to adjust Fixed/Formatted Text, and the Change Page Layout button.
- Canvas - This is the main workspace of the ePrint Editor. Your live PDF will show in this space, page by page.
- Live Chat - Clicking this button connects you to our team of representatives ready to help you (during business hours).